Crestview Family Law Attorney serving Fort Walton Beach and all of Okaloosa County
Some of the most sensitive matters of law are those related to family law. When a legal situation involves your love one(s) it’s easy to get upset, frustrated, confused, and emotional. If you are considering divorce or are already involved in a divorce, it’s crucial that you have legal support throughout the duration of your divorce, from the very first announcement that your marriage will be dissolved to the final decree by the judge. Whether you are the spouse who instigated the divorce, or the spouse who learned that your marriage would be going through an upheaval, it’s in your best interest to have legal advocacy from beginning to end.
Family Law Case Types
Martin Knopes, P.A. understands how disconcerting family law issues can be and is committed to providing his clients both zealous legal support and compassionate representation. Attorney Knopes has significant experience with the following types of cases:
- Divorce, including high net worth divorce, contested divorce, uncontested divorce, and military divorce
- Child family legal matters, including parenting plans, child custody, child support, visitation, grandparents’ rights, and more
- Property division
- Spousal support, including temporary and “permanent” alimony
- Modification of orders, including modification of child support and spousal support
- Enforcement of court orders
- Legal paternity testing, including testing for unwed couples for the purposes of obtaining visitation rights or child support
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Additional family legal matters
Family legal problems require a caring and thorough approach, and it’s important that you trust your lawyer to have your best interests and the best interests of your loved ones in mind. When you work with Attorney Martin T. Knopes, P.A., you can trust that you will always know where your case stands and what legal strategies are likely to be the most beneficial for you and your family.
Call Now for a Consultation with Family Lawyer Knopes:
If you’re involved in matters of family law, don’t wait to get the representation you need to ensure that your rights and interests are being protected, as well as the rights and interests of your loved ones. Contact T. Martin Knopes, P.A. today to learn more about where you stand and what your next step should be: (850) 683-0700.