Crestview Criminal Defense Attorney serving all of Okaloosa County including Fort Walton Beach
If you been just charged with a crime you may feel that your world has been turned upside down. No matter what type of crime you are accused of, it is your Constitutional right to be able to zealously and aggressively defend yourself against the charges. T. Martin Knopes, P.A. can provide you with the legal insight and solid strategies you need to increase the chances that the charges against you are dismissed or reduced.
Types of Criminal Defense Cases Attorney Knopes Represents:
- DUI crimes, including first, second, third, and subsequent offenses
- Drug charges, including possession, paraphernalia, sales, manufacture, and trafficking
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes, including molestation, sexual battery, sex offenses against children, and inappropriate sexual conduct
- Probation violations, including moving without telling your probation officer, failure to meet mandatory counseling requirements, and committing another crime
- Traffic violations, including parking tickets and moving violations, such as speeding, failure to yield, and running a stop sign
- Other types of serious felonies, including murder, manslaughter, grand theft, and more
- Other types of misdemeanors, including disorderly conduct, public intoxication, prostitution, solicitation, and more
When you’re facing a criminal charge that carries the potential of incarceration in either a county jail or state prison, hundreds or thousands of dollars in fines, community service, mandatory drug and alcohol counseling, sex offender registration, and a permanent criminal record, it’s critical that you obtain the legal support you need as quickly as possible.
When to Contact Criminal Lawyer T. Martin Knopes, P.A.:
At such a critical crossroads in your life, it’s essential that you have smart legal advocacy and support. Attorney Knopes is an experienced criminal defense attorney who serves Okaloosa County and surrounding areas. He can offer you solid legal representation and sound advice when you need it most.
For over 25 years, Attorney Knopes has been practicing criminal law and has helped many individuals either completely overcome criminal charges or have their sentences reduced to the minimum. Attorney Knopes believes in the fundamental American right to a strong defense, and will investigate every facet of your case to unearth evidence that supports you.
Contact T. Martin Knopes, P.A. for a consultation to discuss your case in detail. As a criminal defense attorney he can help protect your rights and your future: (850) 683-0700.